Latest Post

6/recent/ticker-posts

How to make a short video for facebook profile by using Microsoft Power ...



hi friends, Today in this tutorial I show you how to make a short video for facebook
profile Using Microsoft Power Point.... So kindly watch the video till end.
   If you wanna know HOW TO SET A VIDEO ON FACEBOOK PROFILE then click here.

Software I Using: It is Microsoft Power Point. (Microsoft Power Point is a presentation program) If you are interested how I make my video for my facebook profile. Then You need to Watch the Video. Because on the video I showed you how to do it.


How to do Set Video:

  1. Go to your profile and tap your profile picture or video.
  2. Tap Take a New Profile Video to take a new video or tap Select Profile Video to choose a video on your phone.
  3. Tap Next, then tap the bar at the bottom of the screen to choose a thumbnail for your video.
  4. Tap Use.
[Note: Video must be within 7 Seconds.]

Post a Comment

0 Comments

PLEASE SHARE THIS POST ON ANYWHERE BY USING FOLLOWING SOCIAL ICONS, IF YOU ALREADY SHARED/ THEN *THANK YOU SO MUCH* AND HAVE A NICE DAY